As a member of the Fort Meade Alliance you can:
- Ensure the continued strength and sound growth of Fort Meade.
- Make an impact to the Fort Meade region for FGGM priorities, wounded warriors, business opportunities, education, workforce development and transportation infrastructure improvements.
- Network with FGGM installation command, Fort Meade government agencies and organizations, federal, State of Maryland, local jurisdiction, business and community leaders.
- Connect with local, federal and State of Maryland elected officials and staff, CEOs and senior management of major large and small businesses at FMA events.
- Help create partnerships between government, private industry, federal and local governments and the communities to enhance the economic viability of Fort Meade.
- Gain access to decision makers, increase visibility, enhance your regional knowledge, and expand your customer base.
- Support federal, state, local government and community working groups for specific initiatives.
- Stay informed of the activities inside and outside the gate in the Fort Meade region.
- Participate in business and event-based sponsorship opportunities.
- Utilize the Fort Meade Alliance Meade Business Connect for its targeted mentoring programs, educational outreach including networking events and forums, market analysis of the agencies and organizations at Fort Meade and the FMA Member Capabilities Exchange.
- Use the Fort Meade Alliance offices for meetings and working sessions.
- Become a member of the Tower Federal Credit Union. CLICK HERE for more information.
The Fort Meade Alliance’s membership is based on the number of employees a company has in this region. The employees of that company are all a part of the Fort Meade Alliance and are encouraged to get involved through our committees and with our various initiatives and programs.
1 Star Membership ($250 annually)
Companies with less than 10 local employees
2 Star Membership ($500 annually)
Companies with 10-50 local employees
3 Star Membership ($1,000 annually)
Companies with 51-200 local employees
4 Star Membership ($2,500 annually)
Companies with more than 200 local employees
5 Star Membership ($5,000 annually)
This membership level is a financial commitment to the work of the Fort Meade Alliance and helps sustain the organization. In addition to the benefits listed above, 5 Star members also receive: recognition on the FMA home page with the link to your company's website, company logo displayed on the FMA web site, special recognition in all published whitepapers and annual reports, five complimentary admissions to all paid FMA hosted events, signage and/or podium recognition at all FMA events, one seat at a VIP table at all FMA seated events.
To request additional membership information, call 410-850-4940 or email email@example.com