Fueling Business Growth through the Meade Business Connect
FMA’s activities help member companies and organizations:
- learn about contracting opportunities;
- develop best business practices;
- make strategic connections;
- engage in mentoring and foster new leaders.
Our signature programs include:
- Industry Day: Providing unprecedented access to tenants and contractors at Fort Meade as well as federally elected officials, Industry Day offers deep insight into the missions, challenges, business opportunities and procurement trends on post.
- Business In A Minute: In partnership with the National Security Agency’s Office of Small Business Programs, this annual session of business speed dating enables companies to spend a day in one-on-one meetings with senior contracting officials from Fort Meade and prime contractors on post.
- Mentoring and Networking: The FMA hosts an array of professional development events, including networking sessions with key federal officials and industry thought leaders, mentoring sessions focused on key elements of business success, and our Rising Star Network that provides mentoring, education and peer-to-peer support to emerging leaders in member companies.
To get involved with this committee email FMA General Manager today!