Volunteer Opportunities Include:
- Sign up for the Project SCOPE Speaker Series to share your career path, clearance experience and help break down common myths about the process and any advise for middle school and high school students.
- Sign up to be a presenter for Tech Mania and create a roughly 30-minute presentation. The presentation should be engaging, interactive and as hands on as possible, giving the students a glimpse into your world and what you do. As a presenter, you have the chance to bolster these students’ interest in STEM careers by introducing, teaching, and showing them what your company does.
- Serve as a mentor for STEMOVATION. Working with a group of students as they work on their senior capstone projects and present them to the advisory board.
- Serve as a panelist on an advisory board to help ensure that teachers, parents, and guidance counselors have the information they need to help students prepare for careers in STEM fields
- Host a teacher extern for 6 weeks in the summer
- Be added to our “Speakers Bureau” for career chats at local K-12 schools and colleges and universities in the region.
Education and Workforce Director
443-244-4782, ext. 1003